Both ATSLab submissions to the 98th Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting in Washington, DC (January 2019) were accepted. The papers are “Simulating Airline Behavior: An Application for the Australian Domestic Market” by Khan Doyme et al. and “Assessing the Impact of High-Speed Rail on Domestic Aviation CO2 Emissions in China” by Bojun Wang et al.
- New ATSlab article published in Nature Energy
- Prof. Andreas Schäfer to speak at the Royal Aeronautical Society Conference “Impact of Electric and Hybrid Propulsion in Aviation”
- Dr. Khan Doyme and Dr. Lynnette Dray Interviewed by CNN on Istanbul’s New Airport
- Prof. Andreas Schäfer to present at the International EV Batteries 2018: Cost-Effective Engineering for Hybrid and Electric Vehicles Conference
- ATSLab TRB Papers Accepted