Both ATSLab submissions to the 98th Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting in Washington, DC (January 2019) were accepted. The papers are “Simulating Airline Behavior: An Application for the Australian Domestic Market” by Khan Doyme et al. and “Assessing the Impact of High-Speed Rail on Domestic Aviation CO2 Emissions in China” by Bojun Wang et al.
- New paper on airport capacity expansion
- Prof. Andreas W. Schäfer presented at the International Transport Forum at the OECD
- ATSlab presentation at NATS
- Prof. Andreas W. Schäfer to present at the University of California San Diego (UCSD)
- Prof. Andreas W. Schäfer to present at the University of Antwerp