Dr. Khan Doyme and Dr. Lynnette Dray from ATSLab were interviewed by CNN Travel about Istanbul’s new airport officially inaugurated on 31 Oct. Their talks provide insights on Turkey’s rapidly growing aviation demand and potential of the new airport in competing with existing hub airports in the Middle East. The article can be found here.
- New paper on airport capacity expansion
- Prof. Andreas W. Schäfer presented at the International Transport Forum at the OECD
- ATSlab presentation at NATS
- Prof. Andreas W. Schäfer to present at the University of California San Diego (UCSD)
- Prof. Andreas W. Schäfer to present at the University of Antwerp