Dr. Khan Doyme and Dr. Lynnette Dray from ATSLab were interviewed by CNN Travel about Istanbul’s new airport officially inaugurated on 31 Oct. Their talks provide insights on Turkey’s rapidly growing aviation demand and potential of the new airport in competing with existing hub airports in the Middle East. The article can be found here.
- New paper on carbon leakage published in Climate Policy
- New ATSlab article published in Nature Energy
- Prof. Andreas Schäfer to speak at the Royal Aeronautical Society Conference “Impact of Electric and Hybrid Propulsion in Aviation”
- Dr. Khan Doyme and Dr. Lynnette Dray Interviewed by CNN on Istanbul’s New Airport
- Prof. Andreas Schäfer to present at the International EV Batteries 2018: Cost-Effective Engineering for Hybrid and Electric Vehicles Conference