On 28 December, Dr. Lynnette Dray was invited to talk about future aircraft technologies on the BBC Radio 4 Today Programme. A link to the the episode is available here.
- New ATSlab article published in Nature Energy
- Prof. Andreas Schäfer to speak at the Royal Aeronautical Society Conference “Impact of Electric and Hybrid Propulsion in Aviation”
- Dr. Khan Doyme and Dr. Lynnette Dray Interviewed by CNN on Istanbul’s New Airport
- Prof. Andreas Schäfer to present at the International EV Batteries 2018: Cost-Effective Engineering for Hybrid and Electric Vehicles Conference
- ATSLab TRB Papers Accepted