On 17 May 2018, Dr. Lynnette Dray will present at the 6th UTIAS International Workshop on Aviation and Climate Change in Toronto. The title of her talk is ‘Modelling the transition to a more-electric aviation system’.
- New ATSlab article published in Nature Energy
- Prof. Andreas Schäfer to speak at the Royal Aeronautical Society Conference “Impact of Electric and Hybrid Propulsion in Aviation”
- Dr. Khan Doyme and Dr. Lynnette Dray Interviewed by CNN on Istanbul’s New Airport
- Prof. Andreas Schäfer to present at the International EV Batteries 2018: Cost-Effective Engineering for Hybrid and Electric Vehicles Conference
- ATSLab TRB Papers Accepted