On 10 December 2018, a new ATSlab research article on the “Technological, Economic and Environmental Prospects of All-Electric Aircraft” was published by Nature Energy. The article summarizes joint research with the MIT Laboratory for Aviation and the Environment and the Institute for Sound and Vibration Research at the University of Southampton.
- Prof. Andreas W. Schäfer to present at the University of California San Diego (UCSD)
- Prof. Andreas W. Schäfer to present at the University of Antwerp
- Prof. Andreas W. Schäfer presented at the ETH Zürich
- New paper on carbon leakage published in Climate Policy
- New ATSlab article published in Nature Energy