On 10 December 2018, a new ATSlab research article on the “Technological, Economic and Environmental Prospects of All-Electric Aircraft” was published by Nature Energy. The article summarizes joint research with the MIT Laboratory for Aviation and the Environment and the Institute for Sound and Vibration Research at the University of Southampton.
- New paper on carbon leakage published in Climate Policy
- New ATSlab article published in Nature Energy
- Prof. Andreas Schäfer to speak at the Royal Aeronautical Society Conference “Impact of Electric and Hybrid Propulsion in Aviation”
- Dr. Khan Doyme and Dr. Lynnette Dray Interviewed by CNN on Istanbul’s New Airport
- Prof. Andreas Schäfer to present at the International EV Batteries 2018: Cost-Effective Engineering for Hybrid and Electric Vehicles Conference