On 22 May 2018, Professor Andreas W. Schäfer will give a lecture on Systems Aspects of Electric Commercial Aircraft — Researching the Challenges to Introduction at the IMechE in London.
- New paper on carbon leakage published in Climate Policy
- New ATSlab article published in Nature Energy
- Prof. Andreas Schäfer to speak at the Royal Aeronautical Society Conference “Impact of Electric and Hybrid Propulsion in Aviation”
- Dr. Khan Doyme and Dr. Lynnette Dray Interviewed by CNN on Istanbul’s New Airport
- Prof. Andreas Schäfer to present at the International EV Batteries 2018: Cost-Effective Engineering for Hybrid and Electric Vehicles Conference