Work from the ATS lab will be presented at the 2017 Air Transport Research Society conference in Antwerp in July 2017. The ATS lab will be showcasing some of it’s recent research on airfare modelling, direct operating cost modelling and also the new Aviation Integrated Model which is to be released as open source software.
- Prof. Andreas W. Schäfer to present at the University of California San Diego (UCSD)
- Prof. Andreas W. Schäfer to present at the University of Antwerp
- Prof. Andreas W. Schäfer presented at the ETH Zürich
- New paper on carbon leakage published in Climate Policy
- New ATSlab article published in Nature Energy