Work from the ATS lab will be presented at the 2017 Air Transport Research Society conference in Antwerp in July 2017. The ATS lab will be showcasing some of it’s recent research on airfare modelling, direct operating cost modelling and also the new Aviation Integrated Model which is to be released as open source software.
- New paper on carbon leakage published in Climate Policy
- New ATSlab article published in Nature Energy
- Prof. Andreas Schäfer to speak at the Royal Aeronautical Society Conference “Impact of Electric and Hybrid Propulsion in Aviation”
- Dr. Khan Doyme and Dr. Lynnette Dray Interviewed by CNN on Istanbul’s New Airport
- Prof. Andreas Schäfer to present at the International EV Batteries 2018: Cost-Effective Engineering for Hybrid and Electric Vehicles Conference