Work from the ATS lab will be presented at the 2017 Air Transport Research Society conference in Antwerp in July 2017. The ATS lab will be showcasing some of it’s recent research on airfare modelling, direct operating cost modelling and also the new Aviation Integrated Model which is to be released as open source software.
- New paper on airport capacity expansion
- Prof. Andreas W. Schäfer presented at the International Transport Forum at the OECD
- ATSlab presentation at NATS
- Prof. Andreas W. Schäfer to present at the University of California San Diego (UCSD)
- Prof. Andreas W. Schäfer to present at the University of Antwerp