Both ATSLab submissions to the 97th Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting in Washington, DC (January 2018) were accepted. The papers are “Modelling Airline Cost Pass-through within Regional Aviation Markets” by Bojun Wang et al. and “The Global Potential for CO2 Emissions Reduction from Jet Engine Passenger Aircraft” by Lynnette Dray et al.
- Dr. Khan Doyme and Dr. Lynnette Dray Interviewed by CNN on Istanbul’s New Airport
- Prof. Andreas Schäfer to present at the International EV Batteries 2018: Cost-Effective Engineering for Hybrid and Electric Vehicles Conference
- ATSLab TRB Papers Accepted
- Commercial Feasibility of Hybrid-Electric Aircraft
- Prof. Andreas Schäfer to present at the Institution of Mechanical Engineers