Both ATSLab submissions to the 97th Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting in Washington, DC (January 2018) were accepted. The papers are “Modelling Airline Cost Pass-through within Regional Aviation Markets” by Bojun Wang et al. and “The Global Potential for CO2 Emissions Reduction from Jet Engine Passenger Aircraft” by Lynnette Dray et al.
- New paper on airport capacity expansion
- Prof. Andreas W. Schäfer presented at the International Transport Forum at the OECD
- ATSlab presentation at NATS
- Prof. Andreas W. Schäfer to present at the University of California San Diego (UCSD)
- Prof. Andreas W. Schäfer to present at the University of Antwerp